Manual charges are a thing of the past.
Capture/Submit charges at point-of-care in less than 5 clicks. How does a 1 day charge lag sound? In addition, we can create a series of triggers to support both MIPS and/or critical questions for charges entered.
Browse specialty specific drilldowns or search from a global database.
Choose from customized CPT favorites (which can be modified from the app).
Automate your patient census list. Enter a patient charge in seconds. There is no faster way to enter charges than with MDCoder.
Swipe on one or multiple patients to add charges, view historical charges, or modify patient profiles. From the swipe menu physicians can also clone past charges, remove patients, and hand patients off to a different provider.
Track each patient’s real time charge status. Get notified when patients are added.
Searching, Sorting, & Filtering
Quick-select and sort by location, room #, owning physician, or any other demographic.
Add or remove patient data to display (up to three lines of information).
Color Tags & Favorites
Create and utilize color tags for custom patient sorting as well as in-app favorites.
Never manually transfer patient notes again.
Manage patients with associated facesheets, notes, and charges - all on one interface. A physician can easily clone a charge from yesterday, clone a colleague’s charge, or add a new charge. Under the historical screen, a physician or back office staff can see when a patient was seen, by whom, and quickly identify any missing or duplicate charges.
(Do it in just one click.)
At the click of a button, seamlessly share patients with other physicians for handoff or weekend rounding.
View all patients within predefined sub-groups or locations.
Eliminate the painfully long process of...
- pulling a weekend patient list
- manually entering info to excel
- doctors calling in/exchanging notes
MDCoder provides real-time dashboards on both the handheld and on the web portal.
These dashboards support real-time data on charges submitted, charges approved, patients seen, follow-ups created, Top Codes used for both CPT and ICD-10, and real-time RVU values. Reports can be done on an individual or group basis.
Patient follow-ups are also visible from the dashboard and supports a workflow for ensuring that follow-ups are completed timely.
MDMessage simplifies and secures enterprise communications. Feel safe by keeping your communications secure and compliant.
MDMessage is included with MDCoder and can be accessed from mobile and web interfaces. MDMessage supports individual physician groups as well as large multi-specialty hospitals. Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, residents and administrative staff can all use MD Message from their favorite device, tablet or desktop web browser.
- Easily send messages directly from your Patient Rounding List
- Text with control knowing that messages cannot be forwarded or copied
- Secure, secure, secure. All MD Messages are encrypted and comply with HIPAA, SOC and other regulations
- Message colleagues in real-time over cellular or Wi-Fi (anyone, anywhere, anytime)
- Communicate across platforms, devices, & desktop browsers
- Message individuals, groups and distribution lists with ease
- Secure media sharing: photos are never stored on your camera roll or our servers
- Create customizable group and subgroups with a drag and drop user interface - MDSimple
- Integration capabilities with most major PM systems using our HL7 engine